Returns Policy and Procedure, Privacy Statement
RETURNS - General Information for Domestic US Orders
Your satisfaction with BigCamo.com gear is guaranteed! We hope you don't need a swap or credit, but if you do here's what to know and how to go about it:
- We accept returns for any reason for 45 days after purchase. If you’d like to swap or get credit items MUST BE in BRAND NEW condition for us to consider either.
- IF SWAPPING, please Check the Website to be sure what you want to swap for is in fact available
- If you have a TIME CRUNCH, make a new order online and when you return the first gear, tell us in a note that you already reordered. We will credit your items, as well as UPS Ground Ship charges from the second order.
HOW TO RETURN ITEMS:
- DO NOT REMOVE TAGS
- DO NOT USE THE GEAR
- DO NOT RETURN COVERED IN HAIR
- Enough preaching, you get the picture
- Please Fold Neatly, Zip Zippers
- Return in original retail packaging
- Leave hang-tags intact, check for/remove hair
- PLEASE ensure that boots and waders are returned to us as you received them, in a separate box so as not to destroy their retail packaging.
- Return shipping is selected and paid by customer. Carrier is your choice, but we recommend a trackable method
- We credit items at 100% of their value, WITHOUT ANY RESTOCK FEES (Many outfits credit at 85%)
- Outbound Shipping is non-refundable, but we ship your swaps BACK TO YOU FOR FREE using UPS Ground
- You DO NOT need an RA, but it helps to use the form on the reverse of your invoice
- If you don't have the invoice, just ship it to us with a note explaining what you'd like (a swap/credit/etc), and we'll credit your original card or send your replacement via UPS Ground free of charge
- This applies to ONE round of swapping only. Multiple swaps over the same garment will result in additional charges.
- Above applies to U.S. ORDERS ONLY
Items that are returned wadded, used, soiled, without all components or without all original packaging may be subject to partial credit at the determination of BigCamo/Oversize Outfitters, LLC. Outbound Shipping charges, duties, brokerage fees, and all other international tariffs are the responsibility of the customer and are non-refundable. All refunds will be processed to the credit card used for the purchase. Please do not return shipping C.O.D. as it will be refused. Unlike Wal-Mart, we are a small outfit who owns all of our inventory, so we're careful with each item that goes out the door.
REPAIR or REPLACEMENT
In to addition the above policies, we honor the original manufacturer's product warranties. If an item is found to be defective, please let us know within 15 days of purchase, and we will arrange for replacement or credit after inspecting the item, either at our location or the original manufacturer, depending on the manufacturer's policy. The items we sell are not indestructible, and are subject to normal user wear and tear, which will not qualify as a "defect" for replacement purposes. Manufacturer warranties on sales are calculated from our Original Ship Date of the Original Sale and that timeframe will not be extended by any swaps or replacements of goods from that sale that may occur at a later time (ie - 30 or 45 day Return Window).
Main Warehouse, Shipping and Receiving located at:
4801 Powell Ave.
Birmingham, AL 35222
Download a Return Form HERE: BigCamo.com Return/Swap Form Download
Due to the extreme cost of Shipping, International Returns are not accepted.
Please make every effort to ensure you have ordered correct sizing before we ship. BigCamo.com will work with International Customers on an individual basis to resolve issues necessitating Repair or Replacement of defective goods to effect the most reasonable solution available.
THANKS - We appreciate your business and your careful returns more than you know!
PRIVACY Here's the SHORT version: When you place an order with BigCamo.com, your personal information is secured and transmitted directly to us. We use that information to verify your credit card information and get your order to you. That's it. About mailing lists, etc., we don't buy our customers, and we won't sell our customers... Period.
Here's PRIVACY in more depth, about what we do, and who we do (AND DON'T DO) it with: Our relationship with you is more than just the hard-to-find big and Tall clothing and gear. BigCamo.com is looking to supply you with great solutions, not problems or unintended consequences.
In order to get our BigCamo.com products in your hands safely and quickly, there are processes we follow and folks we work with. We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
DATA FOR SHIPPING and PAYMENTWe collect and use the following:
The information is collected so that payment can be processed and shipping can occur. The payment data will be shared with a payment processor as well as the order total and possibly order details such as the products ordered. BigCamo.com's payment processors include:
DATA FOR SHIPPING
In order for us to ship a physical good, a shipping address is needed as well as product weight, box sizes, and occasionally order totals. This information will be shared with our shipping partner UPS, and USPS for smaller packages. In the unlikely event of a lost or damaged package, we may submit further information to our shipping partners to achieve satisfactory resolution of the issue. Your email address is used by these parties to inform you of shipment status.
DATA FOR ANALYTICS and BY BROWSING
Pages browsed will be tracked by Google Analytics and will be logged by the Web Server. The information tracked and logged will include your IP.
Your IP and cookie data will be shared with Facebook and InstaGram, should you decide to click on their links. If you sign up for our newsletter your email and contact information will be used by us to contact you directly, at times with MailChimp. We may contact you in the future via email about specials, new arrivals and the like. You may opt out at any point. WE DO NOT SELL YOUR INFORMATION, NOR DO WE ALLOW ADVERTISERS on our site!
Cookies are small files stored by your browser on your device. They are used to remember preferences and improve the browsing and checkout experience. Our shopping cart uses the following cookies:
Orders– When an order is completed the order information (including email, name, address, products, shipping method, etc.) is stored in a database. That information remains for up to one year.
- FULFILLING DATA REQUESTS
Contact us if you need a copy of your Orders
OTHER DATA NOTES
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.